Senior Game Producer, Wild Rift Shanghai
Job Id: REQ-0005965
As Game Producers at Riot, we lead passionate cross-functional teams to create innovative products and experiences that seek to deliver maximum player value. We drive development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish-line. We meet and exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver, enhance, and influence projects at every stage of production.
As a Senior Game Producer for Wild Rift Shanghai, you’ll report into the Production Lead of Wild Rift Shanghai, and work with internal development teams and external partners to deliver high quality features to enhance player’s experience in Wild Rift. By working with the cross-functional team both internally and externally, you are responsible for collecting, validating and planning features from various requesters, and to take approved features from prototype to successful lunch, which requires you to build and maintain production workflows and rituals, managing project planning and team staffing, maintaining a healthy and clear communication channel between internal teams and external partners.
Your work may involve travel to Shenzhen China.
- Develop the through line from product vision to mission, goals and ultimately shaping product strategy collaboratively with co-developer teams to provide value for players in China and Rest of World
- Manage collaboration and alignment between Wild Rift, partner leadership teams by unifying common goals and clearly communicating the value being delivered to players every release
- Accountable to delivery and execution for the Wild Rift Shanghai team to ensure development deadlines are met and that the team is working sustainably
- Accountable to maintaining and improving existing work systems and processes by correctly identifying root cause problems and escalating or fixing the problem
- Collaborate with our partner teams to ensure player value delivered on Wild Rift meets Riot's values and quality standards by upholding existing working agreements and best practices
- 5+ years of experience as Game Producer or Project Manager in the games industry
- Experience with the game development life cycle
- Experience establishing and maintaining practical work systems
- Experience working with software development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Kanban, Lean, etc)
- Business Fluency in English/Mandarin
- Genre affinity in free-to-play and MOBA games
- Experience working in game design
- Experience shipping mobile games
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).