Job Id: 5436
Riot Games was established in 2006 by avid gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. In 2015, Riot Games China was set up and dedicated to creating tailored experiences for local players. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve game experiences and beyond! We are looking for passionate professionals who can teach us a thing or two. That’s where you come in!
As Producers at Riot, we lead passionate cross-functional teams to create innovative products and experiences that seek to deliver maximum player value. We drive development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish-line. We meet and exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver, enhance, and influence projects at every stage of production.
As a Producer on the Fight for the Golden Spatula(FFGS) team, you will guide the strategy and delivery of the most exciting new experience within Fight for the Golden Spatula. You will drive product strategy for new iterations of FFGS’s personalization experience and associated progression features. You will engage deeply with the community and player data to ensure that the team is delivering maximum value, maintaining a singular focus on providing the best possible player experience. You will also define what success looks like and for building a clear plan for the development team to achieve it. You will report to FFGS's Product Manager.
- Work with producers on around game system designs and support the product strategy, design, executions of system design features
- Create and drive the execution of around game system feature and ensure the feature launch add player value
- Improve and update the features according with development team
- Maintain release pipeline for feature updates and Velocity tracking on sprint and release basis with development team
- Create and maintain a clean, up-to-date around game system work backlog
- Facilitates team meetings and discussions
- At least one year of experience working in the game industry as producer, project manager or operations role. Experiences with MOBA/Strategy mobile games is a plus
- Understand our target audience and have the product mindset to drive results to solve player needs
- Can drive system designs and have in-depth knowledge of design goals and feedback loop
- Passionate about League of Legends and FFGS
- English proficiency is a must have
- Experiences with around game systems or autobattler game is a plus
- Had done the projects from 0 to 1 in the past
- Partnership management experiences with publishing and development teams
- Frequent domestic travels
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on the customers of your work.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!