Merchandise & Logistics Assistant - 12 Month Contract
Job Id: 5435
As the Merchandise & Logistics Assistant you will assist with all areas of the daily operations within the EMEA Consumer Products team, this is a highly collaborative working with team members within CPX in America and Asia, as well as other Rioters across finance, Tax, Legal & Publishing.
You will report into the Senior Manager Consumer Products EMEA based from the Reading office, UK, this will be a 12 month contract role.
- Responsible for the requisitioning of our DTC Merchandise ordering process and Inventory management
- Be responsible for all areas of daily operations management of our Third-party Logistics partner including review of their monthly Goals and negotiation of any VAS work required (Value Added Services) & share operational updates.
- Provide accurate warehouse forecasting of all inbound and outbound shipments to ensure Third-party Logistics Provider is adequately staffed
- Work collaboratively with our tax team ensuring they have visibility and the necessary documentation for all imports from our customs brokers
- Oversee any escalated Player Support issues that occur outside of the normal course of business.
- Manage EMEA inventory including a quarterly review of inventory held and product sell through & review of our teams inventory requests
- Schedule any event transport logistics where merchandise is taken to event roadshows.
- Raising Purchase Order requisitions for EMEA DTC products promptly and track workflow to ensure PO's reach vendors to ensure deadlines for product production is met
- You will be point of contact for merch vendors working in collaboration with the finance team for invoicing and payments
- Requisitioning and tracking all inventory orders for the EMEA DTC business including goods receipt management. This work will also involve close collaboration with the finance team for invoicing and payments.
- Ownership of warehouse reporting for all PO, invoice reporting and run analysis reporting
- Ensure Riot Games is compliant with the new packaging regulations across Europe.
- 3+ years experience working across finance admin, merchandise and logistics management
- You have experience working and collaborating with teams across multiple disciplines.
- You have experience managing external vendors, have strong communication skills, and experince in building relationships and understand how to align service delivery needs with team goals.
- You understand the complexities of working within an international organisation where team members and stakeholders are spread across multiple geographies.
- You are comfortable building your own models within Google suit package
- You are comfortable and have a working knowledge of purchase Order creation through I-Proc system or similar interfaces
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better, we know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you! Don't forget to include a resume. We receive many applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.