Global Influencer Strategist, Action
Job Id: REQ-0006528
Global Influencer Strategist
As a Global Influencer Strategist (Action), you will work with the Global Marketing Player Community team to execute influencer engagement campaigns and programs, support digital and in person efforts, roll out projects, and coordinate with our International Influencer teams for both Valorant and Riot's upcoming fighting game. You'll participate in a community of Influencer strategists to ensure we're all working towards the same goals when we engage with Influencers in our campaigns across the globe.
The Global Influencer Strategist (Action) will report to the Director of Influencer Strategy on the Player Community team.
- Execute influencer strategies for campaigns within Riot's Action games portfolio, including goals and performance metrics for campaigns and recommendations for continuous improvement, and communicate strategy throughout the Global and International influencer teams
- Work across Community, Brand, Creative, Editorial, Social, and PR teams to champion player-first ideas and build globally integrated campaigns and strategies with global impact
- Work with Riot's Dev and Product teams worldwide to ensure consistency, including as the Influencer representative in regular team syncs and programs
- Advocate for and empower Riot's International influencer team to help build a thriving internal community of Influencer Strategists
- 2+ years' experience working within Influencer or Creator Marketing teams, including working directly with creators
- Knowledge of creator needs and pain points, including both with developing content and with the creator life cycle at all points in their journey
- Experience overseeing projects from kickoff to execution
- Understanding of best practices across social platforms and services in relation to influencer strategies (including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitch, and YouTube)
- A network of influencer relationships, which includes experience working directly with creators, streamers and talent agencies
- Familiarity with Valorant, FPS games and the FGC community
- Experience developing strategies to localize campaigns for audiences around the globe
- Experience working with agencies and vendors
- Knowledge of the creators developing content within Riot Games' Action IPs, both in North America and around the globe
- Knowledge of social platforms beyond North America, including services like AfreecaTV
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and creating strategies that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
(Los Angeles only) Base salary range between $88,000 USD - $122,000 USD + incentive compensation + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.