Job Id: REQ-0006126
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Creative Director, you will be responsible for planning and implementing the KR creative initiatives of Riot’s multi-esports especially for LCK. You will enhance the overall Riot brand and ensure successful delivery of creative final’s performance, music collaboration for LCK by working with various internal teams and third-party creative production & agencies.
As a Rioter in Seoul, you’ll join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Korea is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Contribute to the development of creative vision of the team, bringing different ideas, benchmarks what would be the top trending creative outputs on the market.
- Contribute to long range team planning and forecasting, and prepare for the future when everyone lives just for today.
- Understanding of what gaming competitors and top entertainment companies are doing in the digital market and narrative storytelling to drive acquisition, fandom, and engagement.
- Manage the content roadmap and publishing plans, and align them with cross-functional teams in KR and Central key stakeholders.
- Experienced : 5+ years of related experience at a creative media company, or client-side with a focus on narrative marketing campaigns that build fan love and drive engagement.
- Gaming & Entertainment market knowledge: you have deep empathy and insights for the wants and needs of the next generation of audiences entering the market.
- Creative story teller : you have the skill and the passion to craft compelling, authentic, and fresh narratives for gamers. You’re a great storyteller, you know which channels are the best option to captivate your audience.
- Bilingual (English speaker): you are fluent in English and Korean with the context to understand and interpret both cultures.
- Multi-tasker: you manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and effectively while managing your time based on given priority.
- Stay hungry, stay humble: you are a person who believes that there is always more to learn from each other, from players, and approach each problem with optimism, ambition, and curiosity.
- 7+ years of related experience at a creative media company, or client-side with a focus on narrative marketing campaigns that build fan love and drive engagement.
- Experience with live events like opening ceremonies show, music show and other creative events in the entertainment industry and esports / sports events.
- Background as a Creative director, Creative Producer.
- Knowledge of games, esports and entertainment, part of a community of gamers, love games and are up to date with relevant new releases on the market.